Monday, June 20, 2011
Friday, June 17, 2011
Opportunities for Job Seekers:
ELECTRICAL & CONTROLS JOURNEYMAN (Solar Operator)
- Monitor, troubleshoot and repair of large scale solar facility.
- High understanding of Electrical and Jobsite Safety
- Able to read detailed drawings, loop and wiring diagrams and data sheets. Able to prepare input/output lists, process control descriptions, and participate in system design reviews, testing and commissioning.
- Working knowledge with PLC programming, Distributed Control Systems and HMI interfaces
- Experienced in safely working with Low, Medium and High Voltage
- Conduct duties in a professional manner and is viewed as a team player including written and verbal communications with the Site Team, sub contractors and vendors.
This is permanent full time position including a compressive benefits package.
If interested please apply on-line at the following website: http://www.semprageneration.com/careers.htm
CLP Representative –are asking for resumes for immediate solar related jobs in the Gila Bend area known as “Cotton Center.” Please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Remember Manpower Rep at B.O.S.S., 501 E Mahoney Ave, Buckeye, AZ 85326 every Monday and Friday 10:00 AM until 2:00 PM.
These are solar facilities located or possibly could be located in the Gila Bend, Buckeye and Tonopah/Wintersburg areas: Solana, Mesquite Solar West, AVSE 1 & 2, Sun Streams, Gillespie 1, Hassayampa 1, Aguila, 1 & 2, Shrimp Farm, Cotton Center and Hyder Sentinel.
As I meet contacts and learn more, I will forward the information for jobs as soon as I can. Also, I will continue to hold job fairs in conjunction with the companies.